Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where can i download borland c++ 4.5?

i need it for my programming class, i need a copy of it at home so i can contrinue doing my homework at home when i dont finish it at skool, and my teachter told me a link, but i think it doesnt work anymore? or maybe im just looking in the wrong place? i dont know, he told me that i was supposed to go to http://www.borlandc.com/ and i did but i couldnt find anything, any hep anyone? and i think i need the 4.5 version since thats the version we going to use at skool... thank you

Where can i download borland c++ 4.5?
Borland C++ 4.5 isn't free IIRC and it's outdated. Get a newer compiler that is also free. You have two choices. Microsoft Visual C++ Express and gcc (MinGW on Windows). Google Visual C++ Express,





or google MinGW, wxDev-C++, and Code::Blocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment