Friday, July 31, 2009

C an I download windows Xp if I have an authenticity key?

No, but you can probably use someone else's installation disk.

C an I download windows Xp if I have an authenticity key?
I would not recommend it. The majority of the copies of Windows XP that you find out there are filled with viruses. I would strongly suggest that you borrow someone else's install disk. However, if you have access to a service like MSDN's academic connection, then you can download the software from that.





Good luck and I hope that you find what you are looking for.
Reply:How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware


http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...





To order a replacement for supplemental item, contact the Supplemental Parts team:


In the United States at (800) 360-7561, Monday - Friday, 5:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. Pacific time zone.





In Canada at (800) 933-4750, Monday - Friday, 5:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. Pacific time zone.

violet

No comments:

Post a Comment