Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where can I download sstream.o for C++ from the STL libary?

I wrote a program using g++ on linux, my program used the string stream from the STL. (#include %26lt;sstream%26gt;).





I am trying to compile it on windows using Cygnus solutions B20 g++ compile, but it does not have string stream built in to the library. Is there a way for me to download sstream.o and sstream.h so I can compile my program on windows??? If so where can i download these at??





Also what is the best G++ compiler for windows......links please!








Thanks !

Where can I download sstream.o for C++ from the STL libary?
You'll need to update your compiler to a version that uses GCC 3.0 or higher.





The best G++ compiler would either be the cygwin compiler you are using right now (though at it's latest version) (www.cygwin.com) or MinGW (www.mingw.org)
Reply:You may have to ask the Saint Louis Public Library system.


No comments:

Post a Comment