Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can't download trend micro b/c of MS Outlook??

I'm so frustrated. I've been trying to download Trend Micro for 2 days, and each time I get this dialog box that says "You cannot install or remove the program with Microsoft Outlook running." I deleted outlook from my computer and closed everything that was running, but it still pops up. I think I have a virus or something, so many popups and spyware ads instead of pictures on websites. Thanks for any advice on what to do!

Can't download trend micro b/c of MS Outlook??
Have you tried running an online virus checker? If not, try http://housecall.trendmicro.com/





It'll also look for spyware and other malware. Do this in the first instance and see what you get. It could also be registry corruption - a registry cleaner may help this http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniart... this one is good (and small!).





Write back if you get any results or need more help.





Good luck!
Reply:yeah so first click on exit on microsoft outlook after signing out from out and then try downloading it


No comments:

Post a Comment